11.27.2017

Solid Stamp Layering

I'm stopping in today with a colorful and modern card that uses the November My Monthly Hero kit.
The kit may be sold out, but the technique and design could easily be used with other more solid stamps!

I stamped the trees in Ombre Purple, Ombre Mint and Celestial Copper Delicata ink, overlapping them for a more interesting background.



The sentiment, from the add-on (aka, not sold out!) Holiday Badges, was heat embossed in White on Black cardstock. I die cut the sentiment with a Circle Infinity die, and then layered it on a black cardstock die cut tag. The sentiment would fit on the tag die cut, but I decided to do the two layers for a little more dimension and interest.

FYI, there are a TON of dies packed into that Tag Frame Infinity set for a great price! I love how it includes two different shapes!



Either way, the card is very flat, quick and easy to make, and so perfect for mass-producing!

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Michaels white, Hero Arts Midnight Layering paper
Stamps: Hero Arts November 2017 My Monthly Hero stamp and Holiday Badges
Ink: Hero Arts Ombre Purple and Ombre MintCelestial Copper Delicata; Versamark
Other: Hero Arts White embossing powder

Tools: Cuttlebug, Hero Arts Tag Frame Infinity and Circle Infinity dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)