7.28.2016

Mini Birthday Card Set // Hero Arts

I've been wanting to play with the cute little Party Time by Lia stamp set for awhile now, and when I had a little extra time last Saturday, I made a quick little set of birthday cards.


These were super simple and quick to make, and the best thing is, they work for boys and girls! I colored the dogs using a mix of four different brownish ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers, and I created the teal/mintish color of the balloons by mixing an aqua and light or mid green marker. Love how I can create my own custom colors so easily with these markers!


I stamped the Confetti Bold Prints with Lime Green on each card, using cardstock from the Foliage paper layering pack.

Here's a close up of one of the cards...


These cards are actually smaller than the standard A2 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I found some smaller, 4 bar envelopes lying around, so I cut my cards to fit that, at 3 1/2 x 4 7/8.

I pulled my sentiment from the Make a Wish Birthday stamp set - I love how this sentiment mixes with the images.

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Hero Arts Foliage and Snow Layering papers
Stamps: Hero Arts Party Time by LiaConfetti Bold Prints and Make a Wish Birthday
Ink: Hero Arts Lime Green and Black
Other: ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)