3.17.2016

Stretching Layering Stamps // Hero Arts

Hiya! Today I have a bright and cheery card set to share with you, using one of my favorite stamp sets from the Hero Arts 2016 catalog release.

I may or may not be obsessed with For You Flowers Color Layering stamp set - I used only this one stamp set to make both of these cards.


First off, I used the stamps to create a focal point, and topped it off with the super fun sentiment embossed in white on navy.


For the second card, I used it to make a focal background - the flowers aren't exactly fading in the background, but they don't make up one whole focal point themselves.


With both of these cards, I didn't use the second layer of the stamps - this stamp set is really so versatile that way, in that the images look awesome layered or alone.

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: Hero Arts For You Flowers Color Layering
Ink: Hero Arts Soft Vanilla, Soft Apricot, Kelly's Fashion Inks, Tide Pool
Other: sequins (Lucy's Little Things), white embossing powder (Hero Arts)

Tools: heat gun

3 comments:

  1. Both so pretty!! I am really enjoying your series of Stretching the Layering stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what beautiful colors, these are marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)