1.18.2016

Neutral Birthday Card // My Favorite Stamps

Today's card is one I had a lot of fun making, and am so pleased with how it turned out, mostly because it's a birthday card (which I seem to always need) that would work for boys or girls!

This card is for the My Favorite Things Sketch 263 challenge and the Marker Pop Challenge #86 Critters.


I colored this adorable bear during the 30 day coloring challenge in November, and finally got around to using him.
I backed the bear and sentiment with several overlapping vellum circles, to balance that side of the card, but to keep it light and airy at the same time, as all the black could be overwhelming.


The stars and present ribbons have some Glossy Accents for a little extra shine.

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Crate Paper
Stamps: My Favorite Things Birthday Bears
Ink: Versafine, Versamark
Other: Glossy Accents, vellum, embossing powder (Hero Arts), wooden stars (Studio Calico), Zig Clean Color markers.

Tools: Cuttlebug, My Favorite Things Birthday Bears dies, W. R. Memory Keepers circle dies, heat gun

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)