10.15.2015

Glittered Die Cut // Throwback Thursday

I'm keeping with the girly theme of this month's Throwback Thursday's, and sharing a spring-y card to offset any dreary fall weather.

**********************************
A nice, light fluffy card to life your spirits. :)


This card took me forever to finish, just because I couldn't find the perfect sentiment. I was looking for a celebration sentiment, because I thought a super pretty card deserved a super nice occasion. Then I realized, aren't some of the best cards you get those fabulous ones you're just not expecting? Those one's are my fave, so I finally decided on this 'hello' sentiment - I can't wait to send it out. :)


Yum, I just love glittered silhouettes!


Did you know you can find quickly find all the cards I've made with a particular brand/company super easy? Yep - just look at the tagged cloud on the right sidebar, right underneath Blog Archive. I've tagged all my posts like this for your (and mine too!) convenience!

Thanks for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES

Cardstock: local craft store
Patterned paper: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan
Stamp: Papertrey Ink Mini Bloom
Ink: Tim Holtz
Other: wooden tag (Darice), ribbon and doily (stash), glitter (Martha Stewart)

Tools: Cuttlebug, Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 1 die, sewing machine