7.11.2015

Tri-fold Card // WPlus9

First off, a disclaimer for the post title - this card actually only has two folds, despite it technically being a tri(three)-fold card.

I don't know if maybe the people who came up with this term were counting the panels of the card, not the folds, because there are three panels. Just not three folds.

Anyways, with that fish out of the boat, the card, using WPlus9's Get Sketchy sketch and for Virginia's View 100% Stamping challenge...


I folded the card as shown, then, using washi tape on the inside of the card to hold the two front panels together, I heat embossed the flower image in gold.


I then watercolored the flowers - I used watercolor cardstock, which works well with watercolors.
But of course.


I heat embossed the sentiment on black, and then adhered one half of it to the top panel of the card, and added a slight bit of temporary adhesive to the bottom, just to make sure the panels stayed down.

This floral image by WPlus9 is so gorgeous - I don't think there's any possible way to not make a beautiful card with it!

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

*******************************************
Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Stamps: WPlus9 "Botanical Bunch", Papertrey Ink "Tweet Talk"
Ink: Versamark
Other: embossing powder

Tools: heat gun, water, paint brush

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)