7.07.2015

Small Stamp Focus // WPlus9

You probably don't remember THIS card.
It's okay - I didn't particularly want to remember it either.
However, to be fair to the pin that inspired it, I gave it another go, which is today's card.


Lots of second and third generation stamping to achieve a light and airy look. I didn't want to try masking again, so I went with a bold die cut sentiment backed with vellum, and kept it simple with just a few gems.

This is for WPlus9's Throwback Thursday #5 - I know I keep using Fresh Cut Florals, but it's my only "old stamp"! The other three stamps sets I have are newbies. ;) This is also for Virginia's View 100% Stamping challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

***************************************
Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Stamps: WPlus9 "Fresh Cut Florals"
Ink: Papertrey Ink
Other: gems (Darice), vellum

Tools: Cuttlebug, Mama Elephant "Inline Letters" die


2 comments:

  1. I like how this one turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny when you said "Put your sunglasses on" on your other post. I love the way you talk/write. :) But, this is a nice version of your other one. You did a beautiful job on the generations stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)