7.09.2015

One Layer Wonder // Throwback Thursday

This is one of my favorite masculine cards ever, because a) I have a very short list of masculine cards I've made to pick a favorite from, and b) it's one layer! Love those! Here are my thoughts from around January 2013.

************************

I need to go to bed, and yet, here I am, writing this post.
Wonder of wonders.
Clare up at one in the morning.

However, I shall use the excuse that it's summer and I only have a few weeks left before I have to actually go to bed and get up at reasonable hours. ;)

Anywho, onto the card...

One layer cards are a struggle for me - I mean, they're just so...flat and boring looking when I make them.


But this one - this was fun.
I used the backs of circular stamps with designs for the circles, and used a fun stamp set from Hero Arts for the focal point.

Thanks for popping in and have a great day!

**************************************
Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: Hero Arts "Bam!"
Ink: Stazon, Tim Holtz
Other: gems (Darice)