6.25.2015

Throwback Thursday // Old pub

A lot of my drafts are actually published cards I had ready to post in case of rejection. Today's card was published in an issue of Paper Crafts.
Don't worry, I'll spare you most of my old pubs, but this one kinda makes me chuckle;

I'd been waiting awhile for a good card to use this fun camera paper on...


I pretty much had the entire card assembled aside from the glasses when I thought "hm, what should I put in this big hole here?", and thus the glasses came to be!


Thanks for dropping in and have a great day!

***********************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Echo Park "This and That"
Stamps: Precious Remembrance "Moms and Dads", Paper Smooches "Sentiment Sampler"
Ink: Stazon
Other: wooden tag (Darice), string (stash), washi tape (Basic Grey), paperclip (Tim Holtz)