5.06.2015

Happy Thoughts // Crate Paper

Think happy thoughts.
Think happy thoughts.

This what I have to keep telling myself this afternoon. I found out one of my teachers gave me an unfair low grade, and while I'm going to talk about it with him soon, it's very frustrating after the load of work I put into the class.

So here's a happy card to tide me over until I talk with him.


This is for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge (sentimental) and the Monday challenge (coral)


This card was basically me cramming as much of the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Styleboard line onto a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 canvas as I could.


That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!

********************************



Supplies not shown:
Cardstock: Canson
Other: sequins and metallic dots (Darice)

6 comments:

  1. Loving all these beautiful layers!! Good luck to your talk with your teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the low grade -- hope you can get it sorted!
    Your card is fabulous -- I love all of the fun layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out! It is not just pretty, but is pretty with some oomph! Some pow! Some "ha, ha" in the face of your teacher's delusional grading scheme. I think it's fantastic that you took a low moment and turned it into a happy work of art. You go, girl! And if your teacher doesn't see the light and give you a fair grade, just know that this card can beat the pants off of any card your teacher could make! Really lovely work and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Clare! The dimension is wonderful. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    I'm sorry you've had such a rough week. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.
    ~Michelle

    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet layers and pretty design! Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)