3.01.2015

Papertrey Ink // Simply Jane

Hi! Just popping in real quick with a simple little number using up more scraps (I tell ya, I've been on a roll)


I die cut the flowers right into the card base using some Paper Smooches dies, but then I wasn't happy with the way they were aligned, so I set the base aside for later use. Looking in my scrap bin, I found a pretty die cut cork piece, and quickly put it together with the base, along with a cabochon and a scrapped vellum sentiment.

Thanks for stopping in and have a blessed Sunday!

****************************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Crate Paper (old)
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Versamagic
Other: cork (Joann Fabrics), cabochon (eBay), vellum

Tools: Cuttlebug, Papertrey Ink Simply Jane dies, Paper Smooches Flowers dies, Fiskars border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)