3.18.2015

Hero Arts // Butterfly Framelits

Ah, now that I've posted a manly card, I can turn back to my natural inclinations...


Dang, this card was hard to photograph.
I used my Tim Holzt Distress Ink markers to selectively color the stamp. The image was etched in rubber, which works well with the markers. Clear stamps? Not so much.

But now let me pose you a question;
Let's be real here, peeps - do you like it when I link products, using something like Inlinkz? Or is it a feature that just takes up space?
PLEASE TELL ME.

Okay, that's it for today - thanks for stopping in and God bless!
Also, seriously, please tell me if you prefer linked up products. ;)

************************************************
Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Patterned paper: Dear Lizzy
Stamps: Hero Arts "Butterfly #3"
Ink: Versamark, Tim Holtz, Versamagic
Other: gems (Darice)

Tools: Cuttlebug, Hero Arts Framelits die, heat gun

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card Clare!! Some cards are more difficult to photograph, do you find that on occasion the photo does not do the real card any justice? Anyway if I must choose one, I am fine with just a plain text list of products. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that jar in the dark blue! Fabulous! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty--love the bold, red background! I'm a big fan of Inlinkz. I just got so dang tired of linking the "old fashioned" way. But if it works for you, just do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)