7.14.2014

Smile: Life is Beautiful

After many technical difficulties and a lost memory card later, I am finally popping in to share some projects that I have over on the Pinkfresh Studio blog! I hope to upload a video showing the process behind these two later, assuming that darn memory card shows up soon.

For my projects today, I wanted to use the new stamp sets, but in a way that they really shone out and didn't get hidden by any clutter. I also wanted to focus on the & Hello and Delightful Tales stamp sets, as they're my two faves. ;)
So, oila! These one layer cards were born!


Isn't this girl SO sweet? I've always wanted a good little girl stamp! And the frame was created using the & Hello border stamp - all you have to do is create a semi circle by curving the stamp on the clear block (this is why I love my clear stamps) and then stamp twice!


 I went with the ever popular watercolor look for these cards, and to spice it up a bit, I gave both cards a deckle edge. I used Distress Inks to achieve that rather splotchy look.

I hope you enjoyed these two simple, stamp-spotlighting cards! Thanks for joining me today! 

1 comment:

  1. These are just perfect Claire, so sweet and that paper is fabulous, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)