11.17.2013

Excited

...to be a part of the Paper Smooches SPARKS Design Team!!


Here's the card that I made for the call...


Using the Party Posse stamp set, I stamped and heat embossed the sheep, and framed her with an inked-and-heat-embossed wooden frame. My older sister, who is a big fan of sheep (mostly for their wool ;)) and pink, appreciated this card. ;)
If you really look at it, you can see a small strip of brown on the left side of the frame - when I was stamping the sentiment, I hadn't cleaned the extra ink off my block, so it got on the paper. Luckily, it doesn't show up too much, or I would've had to cut the second sheet of this pretty patterned paper from Dear Lizzy.

Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

**********************************************
Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: Paper Smooches "Party Posse"
Ink: Tim Holtz
Patterned paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy "Polka Dot Party" and "5th and Frolic"
Other: wooden frame (Studio Calico), enamel dot (My Minds Eye), ribbon (stash), embossing powder (Hampton Art)

Tools: heat gun

9 comments:

  1. Love how your sheep is jumping out of the frame ... adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new gig, CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the PS DT Clare :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I look forward to working with you this term!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Claire! You are going to be awesome in this DT! Looking forward to your super lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Clare.. It's been like forever since I visited your blog, hope all is well .. Miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrat...such a sweet sheep image and I love the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)