7.01.2013

Sick

...of being sick. :(

While I'm confined to my couch and laptop, I figured I may as well post another dusty draft.

'hb2u'...never used this sentiment on a card before as I was always afraid the recipient wouldn't understand it, but I put my fear behind me when I made this...





Some old Basic Grey alpha stickers....


Thanks so much for stopping in and have an awesome day!

*********************************
Card supplies
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: My Minds Eye "Stella and Rose"
Stickers: Basic Grey
Other: hemp cord (Bearydo Shoppe), button (stash)

Tools: circle punch

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your card!!Beautiful play with colors and images! And I am sorry that you are not feeling well, Clare! It sure sucks when the weather is nice out and you're confined to the couch...sending you healing hugs! Hope you feel better sooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon Clare, that's no fun :( Your card is out of this world, love the big letters and number!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)