7.05.2013

Precious Remembrance {Release Day}

It's release day at Precious Remembrance, revealing one of my favorite PR stamp sets yet!



I totally had Austria in mind when I made this card - my college has an amazing abroad program which I'll {fingers crossed} be partaking in come Fall '14.
While postcards would still be sent, sometimes you want to write a note that isn't meant for all eyes, and this card is flat enough to be mailed without much trouble.


I don't know if you can tell, but I used the sweet star ink splatter image, and clear embossed for a little more interest without a lot of bulk.


Glitter, sequins, embossing, white space - this card may be simple, but for all it's little details, I love it. :)


Would you like to win this set for yourself? Head on over to the Precious Remembrance blog to find out how! You'll also be able to see the amazing cards the rest of the design team has made!

Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

*****************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: SEI "Field Notes"
Stamps: Precious Remembrance "Journey"
Ink: Distress Ink, Versamark
Other: embossing powder (Hampton Art), sequins (red: Michaels, blue: Avery Elle), glitter tape (American Crafts)

Tools: heat gun

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)