6.01.2013

Celebrate

...just for fun!
This card was published way back in the CARDS September '12 issue...


Just an little ditty on stuff I've been up to lately:

I'm learning how to play the guitar! It's so fun, and perfect to sing along with (which I love to do)! A friend gave me a couple lessons over last semester, and now that she's gone for the summer, I'm getting 'official' lessons from a local music teacher. With my younger sister at the piano, my older sister on the ukulele and harmonica, older brother on the banjo, and younger brother on the bagpipes, we're gonna have ourselves a regular ol' band! That is, once we all get practiced enough - we're all rather late to this music thing. ;)

Alas, I still have no job. I even tried some craft stores, but nope, nothin' doing. :(

I totally reorganized my craft room, and I will have a 'tour' video up soon!

Spent a whole week up in Madison, WI with a couple brothers, a friend and one of my sister's - SO. FUN. Met a lot of people who were amazing examples of Christ-centered lives, had an impromptu 'jam' session, and basically did a bunch of random things. ;)

I hope you've been enjoying this summer as much as I have been so far!

******************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: GCD Studios 'Splendor'
Stamps: Hero Arts 'Ledger' and ' '
Ink: Versamark, Staz-on
Other: string, pearls (Queen and Co), chipboard (Jenni Bowlin)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, Glossy Accents, PTI Tiny Tags die, Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)