5.28.2013

Throwback Tuesday #11

A scrappy card for today's Throwback Tuesday!

The deets: every Tuesday, I will post a card that has been sitting in the draft closet too long. At the end of each month, I will randomly select a winner from all the valid challenge entries!
The challenge: link up an old papercraft related blog post, card photo, or post one of your old drafts/pictures! An additional entry will be given to those who comment on the Throwback Tuesday posts for that month.
The prize: a big ol' box stuffed with scrapbooking goodies!
Sorry, but due to crazy shipping costs, this challenge is open to the US only!

Thoughts from June '11...

At first I wasn't sure why I had gotten this Sassafras line, but after awhile, I realized it was perfect for those fun, no-frills cards for gals. I know putting buttons and bows on cards is more fun for me, but it seems most people round here like the clean and simple stuff.



I got this small box of flowers by Making Memories at a local discount store, planning have it as a giveaway. But then I accidentally pulled a few out when musing what to put on a card, and then I realized how much fun these were. So, maybe when I go back to the store, if I see another box, I'll pass it on, but this one's mine. :)

And now you can link up your card for a big ol' box of goodies!


***********************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS, Bazzil
Patterned paper: Sassafras "Indie Girl"
Stamp: Hero Arts "Sending Smiles messages"
Ink: Staz-on
Other: Making Memories flowers, Prima pearl

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, Glossy Accents, Fiskars border punch

2 comments:

  1. Clare I love the sentiment! Such a sweet beautiful card..I wouldn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Clare, that blossom somehow ties in lovely with the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)