2.21.2013

Project Thursday {hello there}

Clare here, with a clean and simple card made using Positive Thoughts! I've been sick all week, so this is rather a back-up post, and it'll be a quick one at that. ;)


For this card, I rolled my adhesive runner where the glitter is sticking, and if you look reaaallly closely, you might be able to tell that I also stamped the neat ink splatter from the stamp set, and covered that with glitter as well. It shows up better in real life, trust me. ;)
A little heart provided the perfect accent for the adorable 'hello' sentiment. :)

Well, that's it for me today!
Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

blog: bearydocardsinc.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Clare, So sorry you have been sick....hope you are all on the mend. Love this sweet simple card...I love how the sentiment is behind the heart. A great touch!
    Hugs and Smiles
    T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)