1.31.2013

Project Thursday {Mini Series Week One}

Hi there! Are you ready to join me on a mini series all about mini projects? Awesome! For the next three weeks at least, I'll be showing you some quick, mini projects that are perfect for cheering up a loved one's day!
Up first, a mini card using the adorable checklist stamp from the 'Thanks' stamp set...


This mini card stands at ???, but sure packs a punch! I thought a mini clothespin fit the occasion perfectly, and so I used it to pin down the ribbon and twine.


I decided to check the middle box, but you could certainly use all three! For the tape, I went over some cheap white masking tape with a marker to get my custom color. A fun substitute for washi tape!


Well, that about finishes up my first post in the mini series - what do you think? I'd love to know your thoughts!

Thanks for stopping in with me today!


blog: bearydocardsinc.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love it! So sweet! Love how you used the mini clothespin...I have some but haven't figured out how to use them on a card...TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)