1.06.2013

On the twelfth day...

...happy Epiphany!! Thanks so much for celebrating these twelve days out with me! :) I might extend the deadline, as we got a surprise visit from my sister, her hubby and their sweet little baby a couple days ago, and I wanna spend time with them (i.e. cuddle up with the baby) as much as possible before they have to go back to Texas.

Anywho, my twelfth day card!


I'm not a fan of making handmade embellies, because, well, I'm pretty lazy. But this flower took no time at all! I didn't have a die, but it was so easy to just trace a Making Memories felt flower onto folded over tissue paper and then just cut it out. :)


If you'd like to win a large flat rate box stocked full of papercrafting goodies, you can participate in the my twelve days of Christmas challenge by checking out THIS post, or linking up your card on the sidebar!

Have a blessed Epiphany Sunday!

****************************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Melissa Frances "5th Avenue"
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain"
Pearl: Prima
Other: button, string, tissue paper, sheer flower (Making Memories)

Tools: trimmer, scissors, sewing machine, adhesive

5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)