10.13.2011

hello there

....how are things with you? I've been up to my knees in school, design team assignments, volleyball, and recently, sickness. So yeah, 'busy' would be putting it a bit mildly. ;) I've been so busy, I've only made one or two cards (and those only in the past couple days) in the past two or three weeks! Eeek! Anyways, just popping in to share a card I made quite a while back...


Nice and simple, with some of those yummy Jenni Bowlin butterflies...


I think I'll keep this post nice and simple as well - have a great day!! :)

**************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: My Minds Eye "Stella and Rose"
Stamps: PTI "Tag-Its"
Ink: Staz-on
Pearls: Core-dinations
Butterflies: Jenni Bowlin

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors

3 comments:

  1. So sweet, Clare! I hope you're feeling better and catch up soon. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!! Hope you are doing well with all the DT assignments and school work!! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that your not feeling well sweetie. Praying that your back to yourself real soon. Love your card today. So feminine and elegant. Love how you always stage your work. So wonderful. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)