8.13.2011

You're a genius

Hey there! I'm blogging over at the GCD Studios blog today, where I'm sharing some fun girl cards, and a video!

So we'll start off with the video, in which I show you a super easy way to round paper corners without using a corner rounding punch.


So here's that card I showed at the end of the video...


And those nicely rounded corners...


I then decided to go on the other end of the spectrum after this pastel card and make a super bright card - I think of how perfect this one is for my younger sister - she loves color (like me!) and she loves to say she's a genius! ;)

 
Those rounded corners were made with the medium sized scallop scissors. Oh, and see that scallop border there? It's from the Melody Ross "Homespun Chic" die cut borders package - goooorgeous!


Fun, right? Thanks so much for sitting with me today - catch you another time!  

************************************
hello! card
Butterfly Border
Garden Mix
Metal Rimmed Glass Brads - Girl Collection
S'mores
Die Cut borders

Genius! card
Homespun Garden
Vintage Birdie
Inspiration Cards
Chip Art Chipboard Shapes: Basic Shapes - Small
Die Cut borders

3 comments:

  1. The video says "private" and cannot be viewed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Clare. And the card are all just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are so pretty! love your use of colors in both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)