3.19.2010

Oh Snap!

Hello!

Sorry I haven't posted lately - I've been having some problems with my mojo...you'll get the full story on that later. ;)

So, when I first found out I was a digi designer for Vinnie Pearce, I went crazy trying to make something right away. Not a good idea. First off, I had never printed digital paper before, though I had admired some designs. Secondly, I didn't know how to get the design to print cleanly. And lastly, it's never a good idea to force yourself to make something.

And so, without further ado, my first design for Vinnie Pearce, from her brand new collection "Toy Box",...


I would love this so much more if I had printed the designs right! But I am feeling much better, and actually, enthusiastic, about the digital paper now that I know how to print it right. :)

That pretty much sums up my mojo lately - fuzzy. ;)

Thanks for stopping in!




*****************

Oh Snap! card recipe
Cardstock: Bazzil
Patterned paper: unknown
Ribbon: unknown
Other: alphabet stickers by Crate, white pen by Sakura, heart by DCWV
Digi: Vinnie Pearce "Toybox"
Tools: adhesive, trimmer, scissors, ruler, printer


8 comments:

  1. Hello Clare, this one is a little treasure! Love the simplicity of your design, just perfect! I have had a quick look at Vinnie's digital wonders and I have to say that I love them! Hugs to you... and your mojo! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! GReat card! I hope your mojo will be back right away!!! Look, I'd love to participate in your challenge but was wondering whether the distress resist technique can count as my favorite technique. If yes, I have two cards ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I like all the clean lines. :)

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment, and for your prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare, You did a FAB job...I love your cards and you are a very special DT gal at Simply Scrapping...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredibly ADORABLE Clare!!!! I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS! Love it! And well done for being featured on 2S4U!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)