7.06.2009

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I added MANY more links to card sketch sites for you to visit. They're all really wonderful, and can be found of the right of this. And, I found them all at Pile It On. That website ROCKS! I only knew of a couple sketch blogs before visiting them - now, I've seen so many, my head is spinning! Of course, there is no WAY I'm going to be able to do all of them! So I've decided to do one a day (if possible), just going down the list...easier said than done. :)
I hope you'll participate in them - it really gets your creative juices flowing. I would absolutely LOVE it if you would send me a link to a card you may have created using one of the sketches - I can never see enough wonderful handmade card/creations.
Have a wonderful day, everyone, and may you never run out of adhesive!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for your new blog! :) It looks so cute! I used to make cards too! It's a lot of fun!

    And thank you so much for viting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)